Looking for a healthy, delicious dinner that you can cook in 30 minutes or less? Chef Patrick has shared his recipe for Keto Korean Beef below. Let us know what you think in the comments once you've made it!
Keto Korean Beef with Cauliflower Rice
Makes 4 servings
297 calories per serving
• 2 teaspoons sesame oil
• 1 pound lean ground beef
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup organic gluten free soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 2 cups cauliflower rice
• 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
• 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef and garlic in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Combine soy sauce, coconut sugar, ginger, and black pepper in a bowl; whisk until well combined. Pour over ground beef; simmer until the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
3. Serve over cauliflower rice. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
To make cauliflower rice, grate cauliflower using a coarse grater or using the grater disc in a food processor.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
- 297 calories
- 19.1 g fat
- 8.9 g carbohydrates
- 22.4 g protein
- 68 mg cholesterol
- 982 mg sodium