Paleo eating is the topic of many news headlines, it is discussed in fitness circles and it has been analyzed a lot in medical publications. You may have read about Paleo eating in a health journal or on a fitness blog, or you may have seen the topic discussed on social media.
All specialized eating plans have lists of things that you can and cannot eat. And many eating plans promise a wealth of positive results, most notably improved health and significant weight loss. But when you get down to it, after you have read all of the research, studied all of the food lists, considered the many plan compliant recipes and evaluated the plan specifics…you simply need to know what’s for dinner. How are you going get from point A to point B? How will you turn food lists, guidelines, recipes and meal plans into a tasty and delicious dinner at the end of a long, busy day?
In truth, Paleo eating is simple. Paleo eating means that followers get their nutrition and energy – the fuel for their body - from fresh, whole, nutrient dense foods such as meats, fresh fruits, seasonal vegetables, healthy fats, nuts, seeds and eggs. So when you are creating a dinner plate full of these items, remember to stick to the basics. A seasoned, well-prepared, grass-fed meat partnered with a fresh salad of vegetables and some in-season fresh fruit makes for a delicious, filling and colorful Paleo compliant meal. Fresh eggs from pasture raised chickens accompanied by organic turkey bacon and fruits of your choice can create a delicious breakfast-for-dinner meal solution.
The careful and creative combination of Paleo plan foods makes for simple yet delicious eating. And the foods are not only delicious, but very satisfying, as well. There are a wide variety of free Paleo meal plans available on the internet, and Paleo focused cookbooks available from your local library or bookstore offer a wealth of precise recipes, specific shopping lists, detailed food suggestions and other helpful resources.
Let’s take a closer look at some specific Paleo dinner ideas:
- Chicken pepper jack cheese kale omelet: featuring plan-compliant chicken sausage, fresh green kale, red potatoes, pasture raised eggs and organic pepper jack cheese, this colorful and zesty dish perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Add some in-season fresh fruit on the side and you’re good to go!
- BLT egg wrap: fill a plan compliant whole wheat wrap with scrambled pasture raised eggs, carefully-sourced pork bacon and potatoes roasted in plan compliant oil. Add a fresh vegetable garnish such as organic lettuce and ripe tomato and consider adding some fresh fruit – such as orange slices – on the side for a fast, complete meal that is perfect for a speedy meal at dinner or any other time of day.
- Wild mango salmon: partner seasoned, prepared carefully-sourced salmon with brown rice and fresh green broccoli. Top your plate with flavorful diced cilantro, colorful chopped tomato and juicy sliced mango for a delicious, unique meal.
- Seared mandarin hoisin chicken: pair delicate cooked rice noodles with seasoned chicken prepared in sesame oil and soy sauce. Add fresh broccoli, green snow peas and top with juicy mandarin oranges and zesty scallions for a tasty treat.
- Arizona grilled chicken: fill a plan approved deli flat bread with seasoned organic chicken, unique watercress, zesty onions, spicy peppers and juicy tomatoes and complete the unique meal with a side of tasty roasted plantains.
You can scour the internet for free Paleo meal plans, search for suggestions for Paleo food lists or hunt for recipes and ingredients lists, but the main thing to remember is to keep it simple. Paleo eating is not complicated. Partner carefully-sourced meats with seasonal vegetables and fresh fruits. Prepare food items with clean oils and use approved herbs and spices to pump up the flavor of your meals. Don’t rely on highly-processed, packaged foods from a factory to fill your pantry or your stomach. Learn to identify your favorite fresh, nutrient dense foods and use those to create your meals. Develop a Paleo eating plan that works for your preferences, your family and your lifestyle.
Some grocery services offer pre-made Paleo grocery lists. And meal delivery services offer Paleo plan compliant meals too. Whether you’re looking for a few meals to supplement your Paleo journey or you would like complete, three-meals-a-day delivery of Paleo meal plan compliant foods, Fresh Meal Plan offers a wide variety of chef-created Paleo meals to suit all tastes. Enjoying Paleo meals from Fresh Meal Plan is simple: just log on, select the number of meals you’d like to receive and set up your delivery schedule. Fresh Meal Plan will deliver Paleo meals straight to your door.
Fresh Meal Plan is a meal plan delivery service that delivers fresh, fully-prepared meals straight from our kitchen right to your door. The meals are fresh, never frozen and contain balanced proteins, vegetables and complex carbohydrates that are catered to your specific needs. Co-founded by a body-building fitness enthusiast and a CIA-trained chef, Fresh Meal Plan offers fully cooked meals that simply need to be reheated and are ready to serve. Fresh Meal Plan’s meal delivery service takes the time for planning, shopping, and prep out of your week. Already, you’ve got more time to spend time with family and friends, work, work out or just keep up with your active lifestyle.
The Fresh Meal Plan menu of Paleo meals includes lean proteins, vegetables, nuts and seeds for essential fatty acids. The plan is low in complex carbohydrates, sodium, cholesterol and saturated fat and does not include artificial additives, sugar or preservatives. And most Fresh Meal Plan Paleo meals are about 300 to 400 calories each, with a healthy balance of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
Following a Paleo meal plan may make it a little harder for you to answer the question “what’s for dinner?” But with Fresh Meal Plan Paleo meals, you’ll always have a quick, easy, delicious answer to that question.
Want to know more? Check out our Paleo Meal Plan today!