PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
Should you disagree with some of the provisions herein, you can either leave the Site (although we'll be sad to see you go!) or contact us at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that this document is a legally binding agreement between you as the user of the Service (referred to as "you", "your" or "User" hereinafter) and the Company.
2. Provision of Service
- Any person, business, or entity may subscribe to or otherwise accesses or uses the Service is a "Customer." Customers must complete a registration process on the Site in order to access and use the Service.
- Fresh Meal Plan may launch, change, upgrade, impose conditions to, restrict, suspend, or stop any Service (or any features within the Service) without prior notice except that in case of a fee-based Service, Users shall be notified no less than fourteen (14) days prior to any change in such Service.
- Parts of the Service may be provided by Fresh Meal Plan’s partners on behalf of Fresh Meal Plan.
3. Customers Generally
- As a condition of your access to and use of the Site or Service, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Site or Service.
- you will not copy, reproduce, download, re-publish, sell, distribute or resell any Service or portion thereof or any information, data, text, photographs, images, graphics, videos, sound, directories, files, databases, listings, written posts and comments, software, scripts, interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Site and Service (the "Site Content");
- you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Site Content for the purpose of operating a business that competes with Fresh Meal Plan, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site Content; and
- you will not engage in any systematic retrieval of Site Content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Fresh Meal Plan.
- Fresh Meal Plan may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise), API or otherwise to such third parties' websites. You should read such websites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before continuing the use the Site. You acknowledge that Fresh Meal Plan has no control over such third parties' websites, does not monitor such websites, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such websites, or any content, products or services made available on such websites.
- You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of Fresh Meal Plan and/or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
- You agree not to post any libelous, tortious, infringing, or otherwise illegal content, information, or material on the Site or through the Service. You further agree that posting such content, information, or material may cause irreparable harm to Fresh Meal Plan or other Users of the Site, and you shall indemnify Fresh Meal Plan, its affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) resulting therefrom.
- Fresh Meal Plan in its sole discretion, may utilize, all comments and suggestions, whether written or oral, furnished by any Customer or its personnel or any individual who interacts with the Service ("End User") to Fresh Meal Plan in connection with their use or access of the Fresh Meal Plan Service (all such reports, comments and suggestions, collectively, "Feedback"). The Customer or End User hereby grants Fresh Meal Plan a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free right and license to incorporate the Feedback into Fresh Meal Plan’s products and services, including the Fresh Meal Plan Services.
4. End Users
- A User who registers on the Site may also be referred to as a "End User" or "Customer" herein. Upon registration, Fresh Meal Plan shall assign an account and issue a Customer ID and password (the latter shall be chosen by a User during registration) to each User.
- A set of Customer ID and password is unique to a single account. Each Customer shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of such Customer’s Customer ID and password and for all activities that occur under such Customer’s account. No Customer may share, assign, or permit the use of his or her Customer account, ID or password by another person outside of the Customer’s own business entity. Each Customer agrees to notify Fresh Meal Plan immediately if such Customer becomes aware of any unauthorized use of his or her password, her or his account, or any other breach of security of such Customer’s account.
- Customer agrees that all activities that occur under such Customer’s account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be deemed to have been authorized by the Customer.
- Customer acknowledges that sharing of Customer’s account with other persons or allowing multiple users outside of Customer’s business entity to use Customer’s account (collectively, "Multiple Use"), may cause irreparable harm to Fresh Meal Plan or other Users of the Site. Customer shall indemnify Fresh Meal Plan, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered as a result of the Multiple Use of Customer’s account. Customer also agrees that in case of the Multiple Use of Customer’s account or Customer’s failure to maintain the security of Customer’s account, Fresh Meal Plan shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising therefrom and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Customer’s account without liability to Customer.
5. Customer’s Responsibilities
- Customer are required to provide information as part of the registration process on the Site or use of any Service or the Customer account. Each Customer represents, warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of the Site or Service is true, accurate, current and complete, and (b) you will maintain and promptly amend all information and material to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Customer may not use the Service and Customer account to engage in activities which are identical or similar to Fresh Meal Plan’s business.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that Fresh Meal Plan shall not be required to actively monitor nor exercise any editorial control whatsoever over the content of any message or material or information created, obtained or accessible through the Service or Site. Fresh Meal Plan does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any comments or other material, or information made by any Customer. Each Customer is solely responsible for the contents of their communications and may be held legally liable or accountable for the content of their comments or other material or information
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Service may only be used by approved Customers and End Users.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that each Customer is solely responsible for observing applicable laws and regulations in its respective jurisdictions to ensure that all use of the Site and Service are in compliance.
6. Breaches by Customers
- upon complaint or claim from any third party, if Fresh Meal Plan has reasonable grounds to believe that such Customer has willfully or materially failed to perform your contract with such third party including without limitation where the Customer has failed to deliver any items ordered by such third party after receipt of the purchase price, or where the items Customer has delivered materially fail to meet the terms and descriptions outlined in your contract with such third party,
- Fresh Meal Plan has reasonable grounds to suspect that such Customer has used a stolen credit card or other false or misleading information in any transaction in connection with using the Service,
- Fresh Meal Plan has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information provided by the Customer is not current or complete or is untrue, inaccurate, or misleading, or
- Fresh Meal Plan believes that the Customer’s actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to Fresh Meal Plan or our affiliates or any other Users.
- Each Customer further agrees that Fresh Meal Plan is not responsible and shall have no liability to such Customer or anyone else, for any User Content or other material transmitted over the Site, including fraudulent, untrue, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damage from such material rests entirely with each Customer.
7. Transactions made through the Site
- Fresh Meal Plan provides an electronic web-based transaction platform for Customers to place Orders.
- Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchase in connection with using the Site or Service, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Site. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate any rights of third parties, and the risk that User may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by third parties. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to products originally obtained by Users of the Site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as "Transaction Risks". Each User agrees that Fresh Meal Plan shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
- Users are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
- User agrees to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by Fresh Meal Plan in connection with such User’s transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site or Service. Fresh Meal Plan has the right to suspend or terminate any User’s account if the User fails to provide the required information and materials.
- In the event that any User has a dispute with a transaction, such User agrees to release and indemnify Fresh Meal Plan (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
8. Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY FRESH MEAL PLAN ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS", AND FRESH MEAL PLAN HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FRESH MEAL PLAN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; FRESH MEAL PLAN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITE DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND FRESH MEAL PLAN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITE.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User's sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to Fresh Meal Plan’s computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from Fresh Meal Plan or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- The Site may make available to User services or products provided by independent third parties. No warranty or representation is made with regard to such services or products. In no event shall Fresh Meal Plan and our affiliates be held liable for any such services or products.
- Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Fresh Meal Plan, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs and attorneys’ fees) which may arise from such User's use of the Site or Service (including but not limited to the display of such User's information on the Site) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Terms. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Fresh Meal Plan, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs and attorneys’ fees) which may arise from User's breach of any representations and warranties made by User to Fresh Meal Plan including but not limited to those set forth in Section 5 and 10.
- Fresh Meal Plan shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- the use or the inability to use the Site or Service, including loss of data or downtime;
- any malfunction on the Site or with the Service, including failure to deliver notifications to Users and Customers;
- any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or any other third party through the Site;
- violation of rights of third parties or claims or demands that User's manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate the rights of any third parties; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by third parties;
- unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
- statements or conduct of any User of the Site, including misleading, malicious, or criminal use of the Service by a User; and
- any matters relating to Service however arising, including negligence.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of Fresh Meal Plan, our employees, agents, affiliates, representatives or anyone acting on our behalf with respect to each User for all claims arising from the use of the Site or Service during any calendar year shall be limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees the User has paid to Fresh Meal Plan or our affiliates during the calendar year and (b) US $100.00. The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by the User to prove actual damages.
9. Force Majeure
Under no circumstances shall Fresh Meal Plan be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
- Each Customer represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you shall be solely responsible for obtaining all necessary third party licenses and permissions regarding any User Content that you submit, post or display; (b) any User Content that you submit, post or display does not infringe or violate any of the copyright, patent, trademark, trade name, trade secrets or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party ("Third Party Rights"); and (c) you have the right and authority to sell, trade, distribute or export or offer to sell, trade, distribute or export the products or services described in the User Content and such sale, trade, distribution or export or offer does not violate any Third Party Rights.
- Each Customer further represents, warrants and agrees that the User Content that you submit, post or display shall:
- be true, accurate, complete and lawful;
- not be false, misleading or deceptive;
- not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- not violate other Terms or any applicable Additional Agreements
- not violate any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, or false advertising) or promote any activities which may violate any applicable laws and regulations;
- not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- not promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- All User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Site is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any content you access on or through the Site is or will continue to be accurate.
- You hereby grant Fresh Meal Plan a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit any User Content you post, display or provide to Fresh Meal Plan or our representative(s) in connection with the Site and our (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Content through the Site, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content. For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our Users does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third-party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- All legal notices or demands to or upon Fresh Meal Plan shall be made in writing and sent to Fresh Meal Plan, LLC by courier, certified mail, or facsimile to the following address: Fresh Meal Plan, LLC, c/o Patrick Delaney, 8081 Congress Avenue, Boca Raton, FL 33487, The notices shall be effective when they are received by Fresh Meal Plan.
- All legal notices or demands to or upon a User shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User to Fresh Meal Plan. Notice to a User shall be deemed to be received by such User if and when Fresh Meal Plan is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User.
- You agree that all agreements, notices, demands, disclosures and other communications that Fresh Meal Plan sends to you electronically satisfy the legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
12. Specific Copyright Infringement Notices
- We do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. In the unlikely event we receive a disclosure request from an authorized party, we reserve the right to disclose user identities when required to do so by the law, including in response to a law enforcement request supported by a valid court order. You waive and hold harmless the Company from any claims resulting from any action taken by the Company during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either the Company or law enforcement authorities.
- If you believe that any User Content violates your copyright, please follow the procedure set forth by article 512(c) of the DMCA and provide us a written takedown notice including the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient for us to contact you, such as email, address, telephone number.
- A statement that you a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The notice should be addressed via Certified Mail to DMCA Designated Agent, c/o Fresh Meal Plan, ℅ Registered Agents Inc., 8081 Congress Avenue, Boca Raton, FL 33487.
13. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Agreement
- Jury Trial Waiver. You and Fresh Meal Plan acknowledge and agree that we are each waiving the right to a trial by jury as to all arbitrable disputes.
- No Class Actions or Representative Proceedings. You and Fresh Meal Plan acknowledge and agree that we are each waiving the right to participate as a plaintiff or class Customer in any purported class action lawsuit, class-wide arbitration, private attorney-general action, or any other representative proceeding as to all Disputes. Further, unless you and Fresh Meal Plan both otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. If this paragraph is held unenforceable with respect to any dispute, then the entirety of the Arbitration Agreement will be deemed void with respect to such dispute.
- Severability as to Arbitration Agreement. Except as provided in Section 13.4, in the event that any portion of this Arbitration Agreement is deemed illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall be given full force and effect.
14. General Provisions
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
Terms of Service
Welcome to Fresh Meal Plan, LLC (together with its affiliates, "Fresh Meal Plan", "We", "Us", or the "Company"). We are excited to have you as a user and as a customer. We’d like you to know that the following terms and conditions of use (collectively, these "Terms of Service") apply to your use of FreshMealPlan.com (the "Site"), including all related web sites, social media sites and applications, downloadable software, mobile applications (including tablet applications), the meals we prepare and our delivery of these meals to you, and other services provided by us, or any digital media on which a link to this Terms of Service is displayed, and all other communications with individuals though written or oral means (such as email or phone) directed at accessing or using any service we offer (together with the Site, the "Service").
The Start Date is the date specified during the sign up process on the freshmealplan.com site.
No end date is identified, and to terminate the meal delivery services you must do so in accordance with our Cancellation Policy set forth below.
Local Deliveries – State of Florida
Our meals are packed in insulated cooler bags with ice packs. To ensure the highest level of freshness, we suggest that you refrigerate your meals immediately after delivery.
Home Deliveries arrive during the designated delivery time selected for the week. Please make sure your guard gate, security, or receptionist is aware that Fresh Meal Plan delivers to you weekly. If anything arises that could potentially cause a delivery delay, please notify us immediately.
- Palm Beach and Broward County have two options:
- 7:00pm to 12:00am (Evening Delivery)
- 12:00am to 7:00am (PM Delivery)
- All other counties deliveries arrive between 12am – 7am (PM Delivery)
- Office deliveries (Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade County) arrive between 8am – 1pm.
- Our food containers are BPA-free and yours to keep. However, cooler bags for local fresh deliveries should be returned to Fresh Meal Plan during your next delivery.
National Deliveries – All locations not served in our Local Market
Meals are vacuum-sealed and arrive in insulated boxes with ice-packs. To ensure the highest level of freshness, we suggest that you refrigerate your meals immediately after delivery.
All meals arrive weekly via FedEX or other carriers, depending on delivery location. Each shipment is packaged to ensure freshness until the delivery date and is suggested you refrigerate meals immediately.
Changing, Freezing, and Canceling Your Account Policy:
In order to prepare the freshest meals, we must order our ingredients in advance. If you wish to make changes to your meal plan for next week, place a service freeze, or cancel your account, you must do so no later the menu deadline of your location before the next bill date. Once this deadline has passed OR meals have been selected online for the following week, the deliveries or pick-ups are considered confirmed for that billing cycle. Any changes made after the cutoff become effective the following billing cycle. During the holidays, be sure to contact us in advance if your delivery address changes.
Same-Day Notification Policy:
If for any reason you have a discrepancy with your order, please contact us the SAME DAY of your delivery/pickup so we may resolve the issue in a timely manner. If you do not contact us by 6:00 pm on your scheduled delivery/pickup date, we may not be able to compensate for the discrepancy.
Online Meal Selection Policy:
Local Deliveries – State of Florida
The online menu for the following week is available Sunday afternoon through Wednesday at 11:59 pm. If you choose not to select your meals, "Chef’s Choice" (a selection of meals from your meal plan type) is assigned to you, filtered by your allergy/dislike list. Please note that once you submit your menu selection, you may not reselect your meals or make any changes to your meal plan for the following week, including freezes and cancelations, as we place ingredient orders in near real time. To change your default meal plan type, you need to call customer service at (855) 373-7467.
National Deliveries – All locations not served in our Local Market
The online menu for the following week is available Wednesday afternoon through Sunday at 12:00 pm. If you choose not to select your meals, "Chef’s Choice" (a selection of meals from your meal plan type) is assigned to you, filtered by your allergy/dislike list. Please note that once you submit your menu selection, you may not reselect your meals or make any changes to your meal plan for the following week, including freezes and cancelations, as we place ingredient orders in near real time. To change your default meal plan type, you will need to call customer service at (855) 373-7467.
The first payment is charged at time of sign up, upon completing account information and agreeing to terms of purchase. This is a subscription based serviced billed weekly until point of cancelation within deadlines outline in terms.
Local – Billing is re-occurring and automatically charged to your card on file each Friday of every week, while the account is active.
National – Billing is re-occurring and automatically charged to your card on file each Monday of every week, while account is active.
All charges are non-refundable. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions because of the advanced planning necessary for meal production and delivery scheduling. Once your payment is processed, there are no refunds or credits. As a member, you are responsible for providing adequate notice for all account updates including, but not limited to, meal packages, billing information, change of address, service freezes, and cancelations.
Your Fresh meals may be reheated with the following options:
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes with the seal removed or slightly open. Please be sure to strictly follow the instructions of the manufacturer of the microwave oven you use. Heating time will vary depending on Power used.
- Containers cannot be used in an oven and contents should be removed and placed on an oven safe baking sheet and reheated in a traditional oven for up to 15 minutes at 250°.
Food Allergies and/or Food-based Medical Conditions:
If you have any life-threatening food allergies of medical conditions that are food-related, we strongly recommend you discontinue service immediately. We will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed.
Consumer Advisory: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodbourne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
In the event of severe weather conditions on your scheduled delivery day, we will re-schedule for the following day or if unable to deliver, we will credit your account.
We will communicate with you using the email address provided by you. It is your responsibility to notify us in the event your communication preference changes. Emails from us may include information about your account, as well as promotional emails. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided with each promotional email. However, we will continue to send you transactional emails regarding your account.
If you also provided consent at the time of sign-up to receive text or SMS messages, we may use this method to communicate with you. You may revoke this consent by responding STOP to any message that you receive.
Winners Of Free Year Of Meals:
- Goes to the male and female Transformation Challenge winner studio with the most sales. If there is a tie (number of signups), we will decide by gorss revenue.
- Free year of meals is defined as 10 meals/week for 52 weeks.
- Prize is not transferrable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Winner does not have to be eating Fresh Meal Plan to win
Free Food For Studio:
- If you maintain 10 active members per week (Monday - Sunday) or sign up three new members in the same period, you will receive a free box of food (chef's selection of 10 meals) the following week.
- Free year of meals is defined as 10 meals/week for 52 weeks.
- Buy 7 weeks, get the 8th free is defined as 7 consecutive weekly orders, and the 8th order will be credited for the same amount as the first initial order placed.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Winning studios must fill out W9's in order to receive payment. It will be paid out either via ACH or check 7-14 days after the winners are announced and the W9 is returned.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FRESH MEAL PLAN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FRESH MEAL PLAN SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF FRESH MEAL PLAN WITH RESPECT TO ANY CUSTOMER CLAIM SHALL BE THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE FOOD GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
Choice of Law and Forum
The agreement between us and you shall be governed by Florida law. Any disputes shall be resolved by a court sitting in Palm Beach County in the State of Florida or in the case of federal disputes in the courts sitting in the Southern District of Florida.
We sincerely appreciate your business!
Please contact Customer Care at (855) 373-7467 if there’s a discrepancy between the order you make on the Site and the welcome email you receive or for any other questions. You may also direct general questions or billing changes to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your clicking on the ENROLL button, or your signature on the paper registration form, constitutes your acceptance of the above Terms of Service.